Heat-resistant, liquid flavoring. Reduces the use of spices by 30-40%. Increases the shelf life of the finished product by 10-15%.
- Gives the finished product a piquant persistent aroma of smoking;
- Improves the organoleptic indicators of products whose recipes include a large amount of low-grade raw materials (block beef trimmings of 2 grades, MMD poultry, various emulsions, meat substitutes, semolina-type fillers, etc.). In this case, the flavoring added to the recipe will strengthen the bouquet of spices and spices by more than 30% and hide the extraneous smell and aftertaste that is often present in block raw materials;
- Reduces the time of processing the product with smoke in the thermal chamber, which will allow you to really increase the yield of the finished product and save energy and material costs of production as a whole (electricity and chips);
- Slows down bacterial spoilage of meat products (as a preservative, it can be a substitute for drugs such as “Delvacid”, “Aluzin”);
- Retains high organoleptic characteristics of meat products during the entire period of storage and sale;
- Expands the range of products with the aroma and taste of smoking.
The use of flavors allows:
- Create a wide range of food products that differ in taste and aroma, based on the same type of products;
- To restore the taste and aroma, partially lost during storage or processing – freezing, heat treatment, canning;
- Strengthen the natural taste and aroma of products;
- Provide the aroma of products produced with the introduction of impersonal components and types of raw materials (for example, processed products of soybeans, legumes);
- Remove food products from unpleasant flavors;
- To enrich a product with aroma, which is obtained with the help of technological equipment, in which the natural formation of aroma does not occur (for example, cooking in microwave ovens)