ROYAL SPICE Limited Liability Company, duly registered and operating in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine (hereinafter referred to as ROYAL SPICE), undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal data of visitors to this site (hereinafter referred to as the Site), (information or a combination of information about an individual who is identified or can be identified), thereby creating comfortable conditions for using the site for each user.
Collection and use of personal data
When using the site, ROYAL SPICE processes user data, namely:
— IP addresses;
– parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
During the visit to the site, all inputs are recorded. Other information about traffic, race or ethnicity, philosophical, political or religious beliefs, genetic or biometric data, membership in parties or unions, data on the user’s sex life or sexual orientation are not processed or stored. ROYAL SPICE collects data about connection traffic, browser, date and duration of the user’s stay on the Site.
Personal data processing
The processing and storage of personal data is carried out in the data center, where the equipment is located that ensures the proper functioning of all the services of the Site. Place of storage and processing of personal data: 12441, Zhytomyr region, Zhytomyr district, Novoguyvinskoye urban-type settlement, ZAVODSKAYA STREET, house 2.
Purpose of personal data use
The user’s personal data is used to ensure the provision of Internet services of the site, the exchange of information / news, relations in the field of advertising and communication.
Personal data retention period
Personal data is stored for a period not longer than is necessary for the purposes of its processing.
A cookie is a text file or files containing a small amount of information that is sent to a web browser and stored on the user’s device. Such devices may include a computer, mobile phone or other device with which the user visits the Site. Cookies can be eternal (they are called persistent cookies) and remain on the computer until the user deletes them, or temporary (these cookies are called session cookies), that is, they remain only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into essential (they are set directly by the visited site) and extraneous (they are set by other sites).
when the user visits the site again, the cookie data is updated;
in most cases, the default web browser allows the automatic storage of cookies on the user’s device;
disabling cookies may lead to limited access to published materials and / or defective functioning of the Site services.
ROYAL SPICE cares about its users and tries to make their stay on the Site as comfortable as possible. To do this, ROYAL SPICE needs to analyze the behavior, preferences and interests of the user using cookies. Such an analysis will help improve the experience of interacting with the Site, determine the most convenient interface and site navigation.
ROYAL SPICE uses the following categories of cookies:
– strictly necessary cookies – are needed to move the user through the web page, search the Site, remember the previous actions of the user when switching to the previous page in the same session.
– performance cookies – aggregate information about how the Site is used. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data can be the following metrics: time spent on the Site, most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the site were the most interesting for the user, how effective this or that advertising and / or marketing campaign, etc. All information collected by performance cookies is for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties who have permission from the web resource and solely for the purposes indicated above.
– functional cookies – used to save settings or configurations that are stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. These cookies also allow users to watch videos, participate in interactive activities (polls, polls) and interact with social networks. In order to improve the experience after visiting the resource, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the Site.
– targeting cookies – used to provide content that may be of interest to the user. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data can be the following metrics: tracking recommended text, graphics, audio and video material to avoid re-display, managing targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about user visits to other resources during transitions, as well as other site settings.
— cookies of third-party services and analytics services:
The main web browsers (listed below) are set to automatically accept cookies. In order to disable them, use the help function in your browser. Help can be accessed via the menu or using the F1 button.
Microsoft Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Mozilla Firefox – https://www.mozilla.org/en/privacy/websites/#cookies
Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/cookies.html
Safari for macOS – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
The site is not intended for minors. ROYAL SPICE takes security very seriously, especially in relation to persons under the age of majority, and therefore ROYAL SPICE encourages parents to educate their children about Internet safety issues, their specific purpose and need for using the Site.
Interaction ROYAL SPICE with third parties regarding personal data
ROYAL SPICE does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is required by law, at the request of the subject of personal data or in other cases set forth in this Policy. ROYAL SPICE understands that personal information is a valuable and integral content, including the personal non-property rights of any individual, therefore, takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of users voluntarily and knowingly transferred by the latest ROYAL SPICE. The Site may contain links to other websites (for informational purposes only). If you follow a link to other websites, this Policy will not apply to such sites. In this connection, ROYAL SPICE recommends that you review the privacy and personal data policies of each site before transferring personal data that can identify you.
Protection of personal data
ROYAL SPICE uses generally accepted standards for the technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, ROYAL SPICE cannot guarantee absolute security against any threats that arise outside the regulation of ROYAL SPICE. ROYAL SPICE ensures that all applicable confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures, are applied to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage. ROYAL SPICE provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of ROYAL SPICE. Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data or a person authorized by him is allowed in cases specified by law, and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
Terms of access to personal data
The procedure for accessing personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the user’s consent provided to the owner of personal data for the processing of this data or in accordance with the requirements of the law. The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, subject to the indication of the last name, first name and patronymic, place of residence (place of stay) and details of the document certifying the individual submitting the request, except as otherwise established by law . User access to personal data is free of charge.
Rights of the subject of personal data
ROYAL SPICE informs the user about his rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”, namely:
1) know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or processor of personal data or give an appropriate instruction to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, an answer on whether his personal data is being processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5) submit a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) present a reasoned demand to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protection from the provision of information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual ;
8) file complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) issue warnings about the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protection from an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
To update, access, amend, block or delete your personal data, withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that you provided to ROYAL SPICE in accordance with this Policy, or in case of any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data, processed by ROYAL SPICE, please contact ROYAL SPICE: by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or write a letter to: 12441, Zhytomyr region, Zhytomyr district, urban-type settlement Novoguyvinskoye, ZAVODSKAYA STREET, house 2.
This Policy may be periodically amended and supplemented without prior notice to the user, including when the requirements of the law change. If material changes are made to this ROYAL SPICE Policy, a message will be posted on the Site and the date when these changes will take effect will be indicated. If, within the specified period, you do not refuse to accept them in writing, this means that you agree with the relevant changes to the Policy. Please review the Policy from time to time to be aware of any changes or additions.